MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!
MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!
MUTLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUTLife Daily Fantasy BBall Challenge on FanDuel (Day 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GettinSaucey17
GettinSaucey17

MUTLife Daily Fantasy BBall Challenge on FanDuel (Day 2) Empty
PostSubject: MUTLife Daily Fantasy BBall Challenge on FanDuel (Day 2)   MUTLife Daily Fantasy BBall Challenge on FanDuel (Day 2) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:03 am

Well, I won last night, so I am going to offer that same 25k in Madden coins to the winner again. All you have to do is follow the link below, create a fanduel account, and play for free! I am also offering up a 50k challenge to anyone that wants to play me 1 on 1, every night of the week going forward.

MUTLife FanDuel Challenge

Again, up to 20 players, winner take all 25k. Friday will be the first day there will be a buy in, provided tomorrow's contest sparks some interest.

Good luck, you're gonna need it again me!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/BrownsReport13

MUTLife Daily Fantasy BBall Challenge on FanDuel (Day 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MUTLife :: Site Information :: MUTLife Events :: MUTLife Events-
Jump to: