MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evan
MUTLife Staff
MUTLife Staff

PostSubject: Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream announcement    Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 am

Hey guys, so as you know me and McTuck are starting the MUT Life youtube channel( we don't have a video out yet but we do have one uploaded already, but if you want to subscribe here http://www.youtube.com/user/MUTLifeOfficial ) anyway as a big thing which I am thinking about doing to bring some real attention to the site is a livestream giveaway where on xb1 I will be giving away some cards that I don't need,( lmkif you guys can do something for other consoles) play some games, open packs, etc... Well I need ur help too since I don't have a ton of stuff to lose, I will accept any donations that you guys have to offer if you are so kind, I think this stream will take place next friday @ 10:00 pm est ( let me know what time you guys want) but please if you want to leave ur gamertag and what you will be giving away in this format:

GT:
Console:
Tier of card:
Type of card:
price Range:
other( for example if ur donating coins please say so here):

Let me know on this ASAP by private messaging or posting here
remember, this is to promote the channel and site and a chance to do something nice, once again thank you,

Evan
Back to top Go down
Bird0fPrey7

PostSubject: Re: Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream announcement    Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:09 pm

lemme look threw my cards and ill donate for xbox one
Back to top Go down

Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream announcement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1