MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!
MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!
MUTLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chat rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canine
Member+
Member+
Canine

Chat rules Empty
PostSubject: Chat rules   Chat rules EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:30 pm

1. no spammming chat this includes but not limited to: logging in and out on purpose to create and "X-mas" show, saying one word with one letter in each line, saying the same thing with a 3 minute span (even refrecing in different words is included.  I think it common  If you are deemed spamming chat you will be banned for an undefined period of time

2. No personal attacks on someone also includes no pics of members or facebook account info we would like to keep a good level of respect towards each other.  

3. No getting around the censor at all we all know what they look like and are.  

4. No mocking these rules or Mods if you feel we are not going to follow thru with this please try to test it i would not recommend it.

5. no derogatory words are to be used racial, homophobic ect.

All these rules are subject to discpline including but not limited to kicking, banning and more.  
If you have questions about these rules please feel free to PM me, i will be happy to explain.
Back to top Go down

Chat rules
Page 1 of 1