MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!
MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!
MUTLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan
MUTLife Staff
MUTLife Staff

Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream  announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream announcement    Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream  announcement  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:04 am

Hey guys, so as you know me and McTuck are starting the MUT Life youtube channel( we don't have a video out yet but we do have one uploaded already, but if you want to subscribe here https://www.youtube.com/user/MUTLifeOfficial ) anyway as a big thing which I am thinking about doing to bring some real attention to the site is a livestream giveaway where on xb1 I will be giving away some cards that I don't need,( lmkif you guys can do something for other consoles) play some games, open packs, etc... Well I need ur help too since I don't have a ton of stuff to lose, I will accept any donations that you guys have to offer if you are so kind, I think this stream will take place next friday @ 10:00 pm est ( let me know what time you guys want) but please if you want to leave ur gamertag and what you will be giving away in this format:

GT:
Console:
Tier of card:
Type of card:
price Range:
other( for example if ur donating coins please say so here):

Let me know on this ASAP by private messaging or posting here
remember, this is to promote the channel and site and a chance to do something nice, once again thank you,

Evan
Back to top Go down
Bird0fPrey7
Bird0fPrey7

Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream  announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream announcement    Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream  announcement  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:09 pm

lemme look threw my cards and ill donate for xbox one
Back to top Go down

Big Mutlife YT giveaway stream announcement
Page 1 of 1