MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!
MUTLife
Welcome to MUTLife.com

What is MUTLife ?
MUTLife is a site built for you, by you. We are a community of trusted and respected traders. Making your ultimate team playing experience as fun as possible.

Insured trades/wagers with a MUT vouching system, chatbox, events, giveaways, poker, tournaments and more.

Now Supporting PS3 & PS4 as well as Xbox 360 & Xbox One

Come sign up today!
MUTLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streak For the Cash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canine
Member+
Member+
Canine

Streak For the Cash Empty
PostSubject: Streak For the Cash   Streak For the Cash EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Here we go a monthly MUTLife event that will run every month!

It will be a buy-in of 5K stored, or 5,555K in mut coins please contact Tuck or Pickle for this.

We will start this fresh in Fenuary and you have til the 5th of the month to pay.  Anyone that pays late will pay 1K per day late fee which will go to the overall pot.

Two prizes will be awarded:

Longest Streak= 50%
Most Wins = 50%

Tie breakers will be dertermined by Winning %.  

Group name is MutLife
Password is MutisLife

Please post here that you are in the group and i will update who pays as well, please post here when you pay for each month.
If you have any questions please contact me, and for payment contact Pickle or Tuck.

Happy Streaking!

Back to top Go down
XxChara33xX

Streak For the Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streak For the Cash   Streak For the Cash EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

can i join this?
Back to top Go down

Streak For the Cash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MUTLife :: Site Information :: MUTLife Events :: MUTLife Events-
Jump to: